Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Good Joke or Life Lesson?

My girlfriend and I had been dating happily for over a year when we
decided to get married. My parents helped us in every way, and my
friends definitely encouraged me. My girlfriend???? She was a dream!

Everything you would want in a woman. There was only one thing bothering
me....... That one thing was her younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty years of age, quite attractive,
wore tight miniskirts, and low cut blouses. She would regularly bend
down when near me, and I got many a pleasant view of her underwear. It
had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day little sister calls and asked me to come over to check the
wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived. She whispered to me
that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me
that she could not overcome and did not really want to overcome. She
told me that she wanted ! to make love to me just once before I got
married and committed my life to her sister.

I was in total shock and could not say a word. She said, "I'm going
upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want to go ahead with it just come up
and get me."

I was stunned. I was frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs.
When she reached the top, she pulled down her panties and threw them
down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and went
straight to the front door.

I opened the door and stepped out of the house and walked straight
toward my car in a hurry.

To my surprise, my future father-in-law was standing outside.

With tears in his eyes, he hugged me emphatically and said, "We are very
happy that you have passed our little test. We could not ask for a
better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family son!!!!!"

And the moral of this story is:




Always keep your condoms in your car.

No comments: