Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Yes, I am still alive

So, this is what the first shift life is all about. I have to say it is nice, but adjusting to it from working six plus years on third shift sucks. My body doesn't know when to sleep. I think this transition is going to take a couple more weeks. I think that is why I haven't been up to blogging. I just haven't been in the mood. I know I have a small audiance and I don't want to keep you all hanging. I am going to get some new stuff posted soon. Lately the GOC has been killing me with his shit. The three dollar bill is just killing people at work. Speaking of work. I like it. It is not as pressed as it was on thirds. They could be being nice to me since I am new. But, I really see anyone doing much than what is given to them. I am wondering if there is a way to get some OT. Damn, I haven't seen that in a long time. It would really help with bills. I am getting along with just about everyone. Di Di wont shut up. All she does is talk talk talk. I just put on my headphones and crank it up. She was off today, so silence was golden. One more update. The foot is not going well. I am going to run up to the hospital tomorrow and get some x-rays to see what the hell is going on. It doesnt feel as though it is getting better. I will keep you all posted. C-ya!

No comments: