Friday, April 29, 2005

Wow!!!

I have to thank the GOC and ALMTTR for helping me to get my blog out there for people to read. My hits are getting more and more every day, just like the GOC. I really don't post much I don't think. I like to post stuff to entertain you all. I try not to post anything that the two mentioned before post. That is no small task, trust me. I would really like to know if I doing good at this. I am not getting many comments, only from Josh Fahrni. He doesn't leave an email address, so I have no way of contacting him. Hell, for all I know, he could be the one that is constantly hitting this site. The only way that I will really know, is when I start getting more comments. I have even posted pictures trying to get comments. Why else would post and picture of a bunch of guys with big dicks in wheel barrels. I thought that was freakin' hillarious. I try to post stuff that will just make you fall out of your chair. I also try to talk serious when I see it necessary. I guess I will keep doing what I am doing. C-ya.

No comments: